Welcome to the Terrace View Apartments Online Application
RENTAL POLICY STATEMENT
The management of R&B Properties does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual preference, the physically handicapped or children.
Each adult, 18 years of age and older, must complete and sign an application to rent. There is a non-refundable fee of $35.00 for each application that is processed.
The security deposit must be paid in full at the time the application is submitted.
NOTE: Cashier's Check or Money Order only if move in date is within 10 days of submitting application - Personal check accepted only if move in date is 10 or more days after submitting application. No cash, please.
- Prior to application processing each applicant will be required to provide a photocopy of a driver's license or other state or federal issued photo ID.
- All required information will be verified and a credit report processed for each applicant.
- Gross income sources (i.e., employment pay, amount of child support, social security, etc.) divided by 3.5 must be equal to or greater than one month's rent.
- Falsifying any information on any application will be cause for rejection. Management reserves the right to reject/accept any application.
- Pay application fee(s) and required security deposit in full NOTE: Cashier's Check or Money Order only if move in date is within 10 days of submitting application - Personal check accepted only if move in date is 10 or more days after submitting application. No cash, please.
- Provide photo ID
- Provide proof of income
You may withdraw or cancel your application within a 72 hour period. If you choose to cancel after that time, you will be charged $25.00 a day, for each day the apartment is held for you, up to the full amount of the deposit.
ATTENTION ONLINE APPLICANTS:
WITHIN 48 HOUR PERIOD OF SUBMITTING APPLICATION VIA OUR WEBSITE YOU MUST:
Application will be cancelled if any of the above requirements are not met by applicant
Rental agreements are on a month to month or termed addendum basis (no leases.)
A flat fee for payment of your portion of utility costs (water, sewer & trash) will be incorporated as part of your monthly rent.
Prior to residency, each applicant will be required to pay all rental charges and sign all necessary documents. The first month's rent must be submitted in the form of a Cashier's Check or Money Order only.
Please choose "I agree" to continue to the application.